System Integration & Test Engineer(s)
- Test and evaluate innovative wireless technologies in both controlled wireless environments and real-world conditions.
- Setup lab/field end-to-end system to enable full functionalities and ensure satisfactory system/performance/protocols/features.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Characterize system performance, stability and field testing.
- Generate and present system evaluation and test report to customers.
- MSEE, MSCE or MSCS.
- 3+ years’ experience as a system engineer or system test engineer with wireless/cellular systems.
- 3 + years’ experience with cellular and/or wi-fi standards.
- Familiarity with 802.11 network architecture and configuration.
- Recent hands-on experience with the following lab equipment: Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Vector Network Analyzer, RF High Impedance probes, Function Generators, Oscilloscope and Multi-meter.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and Internet protocols in general.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
XCOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please contact us at [email protected]