Lead HR Business Partner
XCOM is inventing and investing in wireless technologies to propel the next mobile revolution. As we expand our team, we are seeking an experienced manager-level Human Resources professional who understands that employees are our most valuable assets and knows how to build a workplace that attracts and fosters the best.
Reporting to the President/COO, the individual in this position will be our first human resources business partner and therefore will be responsible for leading, implementing and delivering a full range of HR programs and initiatives in support of the company’s mission. The successful candidate will work closely with the leadership team to shape, build and execute the company’s HR model and the company’s culture.
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies, policies, systems, and procedures
- Act as leadership advisor to provide solutions and recommendations for operational effectiveness and improved business outcomes
- Promote corporate values and enable business success through the design and implementation of HR programs to include talent acquisition, rewards (compensation, benefits), performance and development, employee relations, HR technology, payroll, and workforce planning
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
- Support M&A and integrations
- Help scale the organization with the right programs at the right time
- Nurture a positive working environment
Preferred Experience and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner/Manager or 10+ years working as a specialist in multiple HR disciplines.
- Experience as key HR contributor for an early stage, high-growth technology company.
- Functional knowledge of HR compliance, talent acquisition, HR systems. compensation planning, performance management and employee relations.
- Experience developing evidence-based proposals to make data-driven recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which includes the ability to listen and influence.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and take initiative under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
- Demonstrated success in identifying problems and implementing solutions for day-to-day organizational issues.
- Self-confidence to overcome obstacles while maintaining relationships.
XCOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please contact us at [email protected]