HW Engineering Lead
- Lead and build HW team responsible for wireless baseband prototype platforms.
- Technical contributor on architecture, design and feature implementation.
- BSEE degree required.
- 5+ years’ HW project leadership.
- 10+ years HW development experience.
- Expert in architecture options CPU, FPGA, DSP and GPU for software defined radio platforms.
- Experience with high-speed interfaces and connectivity.
- Experience with PCB design flow.
- Experience with wireless standards – LTE, NR or Wifi.
- Familiar with embedded software/firmware.
- Strong lab/debug skills.
XCOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please contact us at [email protected]