Communications System Engineer(s)
- Advanced wireless communications system design in 4G, 5G, unlicensed and beyond.
- Develop application driven system solutions from concept to prototype validation.
- Develop system-level analysis and performance simulation platforms.
- MSEE or PhD EE with emphasis on communication theory/systems.
- 3+ years’ experience wireless systems design and engineering.
- Solid understanding of LTE and 5G NR physical layers and features.
- Experience in advanced MIMO techniques – theory and implementation.
- Experience in wireless propagation and spatial channel models.
- Experience in developing comprehensive link and system level performance simulations.
- Familiarity with 802.11 standards.
- Support of technology validation and prototype demonstrations including lab and field work.
- Strong programming skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
XCOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please contact us at [email protected]